- On 7 Mar, Dolphin Entertainment announced its partnership with the Ethereum NFT collection ‘The Flower Girls’, aiming to create scripted and unscripted TV series, books, games, music, events, and merchandise inspired by the collection. The Flower Girls has recently been making waves in the NFT market, with high-profile holders such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Eva Longoria, and Gary Vaynerchuck.
- In an attempt to sway young voters, South Korean presidential candidate Yoon Suk-yeol issued over 22,000 NFTs, which featured images and videos of himself. The plan was to issue 22,239 NFTs in total, with 4,000 NFTs minted so far on the Aergo blockchain and sold through the South Korean NFT marketplace CCCV.
- A sought-after NFT CryptoPunk is the latest donation to war-torn Ukraine’s USD 33 million campaign. On 3 Mar, it was confirmed that CryptoPunk #5364 has been transferred to Ukraine’s Ethereum wallet and was estimated to be worth $200,000.
- LooksRare recorded a +15% increase in sales and a -20% drop in transactions. OpenSea recorded a -27% decrease in sales and a -18% drop in transactions.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Miriampersand is a talented designer, illustrator, and cartoonist, boasting a host of clients such as The New York Times, GQ, Mini, and Condé Nast Traveler. Through her latest NFT collection ‘Rites of Passage’, she invites you to look inside yourselves and dare to know more about life itself. Her creation will take you on a journey to enter into these ‘magical realms’ for the first time – then a rite of passage begins.
- Is it really a food NFT if you can’t eat it? ‘Petroni’s Pizza Party’ is an edible NFT collection and the first of its kind, delivering on utility AND deliciousness. The NFT artwork blends claymation and real-life ingredients to recreate Chef Christian Petroni