- Non-fungible token (NFT) country club LinksDAO has brought Callaway Golf Company in on its quest to own and operate an actual golf course. Callaway is one of the largest golf equipment manufacturers and owner of driving-range game Topgolf.
- Mysterious free-to-mint Goblintown NFT collection is capturing millions in sales. The NFT project, consisting of 9,999 goblins, has recorded US$22.85 million in sales this week, surpassing Otherdeed’s US$20.73 million.
- The Ultimate Fighting Championship presented the first-ever artist collaboration—the ‘UFC x Gian Galang’ collection. The debut collection, featuring Israel Adesanya, Valentina Shevchenko, and Conor McGregor, will be dropped exclusively on Crypto.com until 2 June.
- LooksRare recorded -11% and -33% decreases in sales and transactions, respectively. OpenSea‘s sales volume dropped by -15%, while its transaction count rose +17%.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Sheepfarm in Meta-land: a P2E project built on the Klaytn network. It allows players to own metaverse pastures and run their own farm, from which they can profit by raising sheep. A total of 99 Aurora Boxes are being dropped on 1 June, each containing a redeemable NFT (redemption period will end on 1 July 2022).
- Crypto Ciber Pirates #3: the third and last drop of the “Crypto Ciber Pirates” collection, which includes headdresses and tattoos and will be launched on Tuesday, 7 June.
- NBA star Ben Simmons buys Otherdeed #19191 for 50 ETH
- Nigeria’s NFT marketplace Ayoken secures $1.4M to expand venture
- Prada joining top luxury brands in Web3 with Ethereum NFTs
- EuroLeague basketball dives deeper into Web3 with video NFTs
- Vitalik Buterin presents future of Ethereum and NFTs: introducing Soulbound tokens
- Moonbirds NFTs drained in US$1.5M phishing scam
- Thomas Edison inventions to become NFT collection
- ‘NFL Rivals’ – the upcoming American football NFT game
- How FanTiger plans to shake up the music industry through NFTs
- Hacker tastes own medicine as community gets back stolen NFTs
- Chinese stock image agency VCG tests NFT marketplace
- Aussie ‘Boy & Bear’ launch NFTs in collaboration with Amex
- OpenSea redesigns parts of its NFT store as sales continue to slump
Transaction Volume Benchmark
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows the top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|Martizens||15 June 2022||2.50 (ETH)||10,000||25,000 (ETH)|
|Chilliens||23 June 2022||0.50 (SOL)||5,000||2,500 (SOL)|
|Miningverse NFT||2 July 2022||0.25 (ETH)||10,000||2,500 (ETH)|
|Naked Panda Crew||8 June 2022||1.80 (SOL)||3,888||6,998 (SOL)|
|Pepe Frens||10 June 2022||200.00 (CRO)||750||150,000 (CRO)|
The following table shows selected top artists (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art.