- BAYC #6462 was sold for 200 USDC because the seller misread the offer. On Sunday, Boredapebot, a Twitter handle that posts sales of Apes from the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) collection, revealed that someone sold Ape #6462 for a measly 200 USDC (US$200).
- OpenSea announced last Wednesday that it is rolling out new copy detection and verification features to detect fake accounts and counterfeit non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- As the ‘Official Fight Kit Partner’ of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), Crypto.com announced on Monday that the UFC Collection Book is now live on Crypto.com NFT. Fight fans will be able to take their NFT collections to the next level with this exciting launch.
- LooksRare recorded -75% and -17% decreases in sales and transactions, respectively. OpenSea‘s sales and transactions were also negative, at -52% and -14%, respectively.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Lil Bitcoin GENESIS: Access Pass is the prequel and early access to the “Genesis” of Lil Bitcoin: Satoshi’s Desk NFT drop which comes out next June 2022, created to protect decentralisation from the ‘Fi-Opps’ (worshippers of fiat currency and centralisation).
- Crypto.com is now introducing its latest in-game development – Player vs Environment! Kryptomon PvE Celebration – Kryptomon, an NFT play-and-earn blockchain game, is celebrating another advancement towards the formation of its Metaverse.
- BAYC Band ‘Kingship’ launch virtual world with Key Card NFTs
- 24-hour transaction volume of Cryptopunks exceeds $3.8M, an increase of over 350%
- NBA legend Dwyane Wade likes to take risks in business, and now he’s getting into NFTs
- Overly integrates OpenSea for simplified AR NFT experiences
- CleverFiles is launching NFTs for software licences of disk drill
- AC Milan and BitMEX reach a partnership to release a ‘Born to Lead’ NFT series
- Chainsmokers will release music NFT on the royal platform
- The Tezos Foundation commits £1M to create a permanent collection of NFTs
- A16z leads $25M seed round for NFT infrastructure startup Co:Create
- Spotify experiments with musician NFT galleries
- NFT liquidity platform SOLARR completes $2M seed round financing
- Pepsi and Billboard to drop first-ever live NFTs
- KFC launches Original Moments NFT series in Malaysia
- Feminist artist launches ‘no more’ NFT series condemning domestic violence
- Mr. Bean announces partnership with FOMO lab to launch Mr. Bean NFT
- Crypto market downturn leads to steep drop in blue-chip Ethereum NFTs
Transaction Volume Benchmark
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows the top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|Bibbop Collection||25 May 2022||0.70 (ETH)||5,555||3,888 (ETH)|
|Xkart Racing||25 May 2022||2.00 (AVAX)||5,000||10,000 (AVAX)|
|Sol Coin Collections||11 Jun 2022||1.00 (SOL)||7,000||7,000 (SOL)|
|Blankos Block Party||18 May 2022||0.25 (ETH)||1,800||450 (ETH)|
|3D Venetian Mask||21 May 2022||60.00 (CRO)||20||1,200 (CRO)|
|Project Name||Bibbop Collection|
|Sale Date||25 May 2022|
|Market Cap||3,888 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Xkart Racing|
|Sale Date||25 May 2022|
|Market Cap||10,000 (AVAX)|
|Project Name||Sol Coin Collections|
|Sale Date||11 Jun 2022|
|Market Cap||7,000 (SOL)|
|Project Name||Blankos Block Party|
|Sale Date||18 May 2022|
|Market Cap||450 (ETH)|
|Project Name||3D Venetian Mask|
|Sale Date||21 May 2022|
|Market Cap||1,200 (CRO)|
The following table shows selected top artists (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art.
|Platform||Artist||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Crypto.com NFT||Loaded Lions||$727,400|
|Solanart||Degenerate Ape Academy||$34,356|
|OpenSea||PXN: Ghost Division||$37,004,652|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$727,400|
|Artist||Degenerate Ape Academy|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$34,356|
|Artist||PXN: Ghost Division|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$37,004,652|