- Bitcoin (BTC) traded in a tight range this week, which provided some relief to market participants after a volatile start to the year. The cryptocurrency was up about 3%, while Ethereum (ETH) gained 5% and DOGE spiked by 20%, over the past week.
- Former Twitter CEO and Block founder Jack Dorsey has announced plans to create a ‘Bitcoin Legal Defense Fund’ to help provide a legal defense for Bitcoin developers and will include a team of volunteers and part-time lawyers.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) has leapt 25% after Musk announced DOGE payments for Tesla merchandise. The bullish news comes months after the billionaire entrepreneur said DOGE was a better token to transact with than Bitcoin.
- The general price index was positive at +6.09%, while the volume and volatility indices were negative at -13.62% and -47.52%, respectively.
- Bitcoin soars above USD 44,000 as market sentiment recovers
- Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot lead crypto price bounceback
- U.S. Congress’ 2021 crypto trading volume trails stocks’ by 500x
- Bitcoin and related investments now make up half of Bill Miller’s personal portfolio
- USDC’s supply on Ethereum surpasses that of rival USDT’s for the first time
- Bitcoin drops below $40,000 for first time in 3 months as fear is set to ‘accelerate’
- UFC heavyweight champion mulls accepting 50% of his next fight purse in Bitcoin
- Bitcoin and Tether bought massively in Turkey as safe haven from falling Lira
- Swiss crypto broker taps former Barclays and UBS bank executive as CEO
- Simplify reveals plans to launch Web3 ETF
- FTX launches $2B venture fund, hires Lightspeed exec to lead
- Gap turns hoodies into NFTs with help of Frank Ape
- El Salvador is down $12M on its Bitcoin buys
Market Index Tokens
|Top Gainers||ATOM (+21.51%)|
|Top Losers||LINK (-5.27%)||XTZ (-58.91%)|
LINK (-31.01%)EOS (-23.05%)
|Benchmark||BTC (+4.07%)||BTC (-12.14%)||BTC (-57.76%)|
- Cardano (ADA) announces some exciting developments for 2022 to deal with the anticipated increase in dApp development. (ref)
- This week, 17 projects adopted Chainlink (LINK) across 7 different blockchains and 5 independent oracle services. (ref) LINK is said to be on track to move upwards despite its underwhelming performance in the market last year. (ref)
|Top Gainers||AAVE (+14.63%)|
|NXM (+31.07%)||LRC (+6.81%)|
|Top Losers||LRC (-12.56%)|
|Benchmark||LINK (-5.27%)||LINK (-31.01%)||LINK (-62.69%)|
|Price Change (%)||NFT||Gaming||Meme|
|Top Gainers||OMI (+37.2%)|
|Top Losers||WAXP (-4.28%)|
*Gaming tokens: AXS, MANA, SAND, ALICE, YGG, MBOX, ILV, ATLAS, POLIS, DAWN
*Meme tokens: DOGE, SHIB, MONA, HOGE, PEPECASH