- Bitcoin price drops amid fears of the new ‘Omicron’ COVID variant. The markets have seen investors dump riskier assets for the perceived safety of bonds, the yen, and dollar.
- El Salvador’s president Nayib Bukele said he had purchased 100 Bitcoin (BTC) following a global market sell-off in response to a new COVID-19 variant discovered in South Africa.
- Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum, proposes a calldata limit per block to lower ETH gas costs (EIP-4488). In his post, Vitalik highlights concerns regarding high transaction fees on Ethereum for rollups.
- Crypto.com has launched an OTC portal to enable institutional and VIP clients to make large trades as efficiently as possible.
- The general price and volume indices decreased by-8.78% and -3.03% respectively, while the volatility index increased by +37.34%.
- El Salvador celebrates Black Friday, buys 100 BTC for 20% off
- First Mover Asia: Bitcoin, altcoins rebound from ‘Black Friday’ plummet
- Vitalik Buterin proposes calldata limit per block to lower ETH gas costs
- Axie Infinity land plot sells for record $2.48 million
- Metaverse platform The Sandbox’s SAND token surges 25% after Adidas teases of partnership
- Christie’s partners with OpenSea to hold curated NFT auctions
- ConstitutionDAO’s PEOPLE token hits all-time high days after shutting down
- US banking giant Morgan Stanley dramatically increasing Grayscale Bitcoin Trust investment
- Bitcoin drops below $54K, stocks sell-off after new COVID-19 variant emerges
- Physical Bitcoin fund approved in Singapore
- Newegg confirms that it will accept Shiba Inu
Check the latest prices on crypto.com/price
Buy Crypto at True Cost Now
According to a statement from crypto exchange eToro, both Cardano (ADA) and Tron (TRX) will be removed over regulatory concerns. ADA founder and IOHK CEO Charles Hoskinson took to Twitter to make it clear that Cardano wasn’t fully delisted from eToro, it is only not available to customers in the United States. (ref)
Parity Technologies co-founder and CEO Jutta Steiner has left the company. Parity is the technology firm behind the Polkadot (DOT) blockchain network. A Parity representative also confirmed that Gavin Wood will assume the role of CEO following Steiner’s departure. (ref)
Mike Shinoda, the founding member of Linkin Park, announced that he will publish a new music project as a generative NFT series called Ziggurats. The collection of 5,000 mini mixtapes will be launched on Tezos (XTZ) on December 3rd. (ref)
IntoTheBlock analytics showcase that the largest concentration of Curve (CRV) was acquired in between $17.5 and $30.7. A total volume of 762.11 million was accumulated in nearly 112 addresses. (ref)
Chainlink (LINK) is joining the Gitcoin Grants round 12 to support the development of infrastructure for the Ethereum network. (ref)
Adidas, which recently ventured into the metaverse with the launch of POAP, or proof of attendance protocol, on its Adidas Confirmed app, tweeted Tuesday about developing a so-called ‘adiVerse’ in partnership with The Sandbox (SAND). (ref)
Polemos, a play-to-earn gaming guild focused on the open-world NFT-based battler game Illuvium (ILV), has raised US$2 million in a strategic funding round involving notable global investors. (ref)
Metaverse Group, a Tokens.com subsidiary, has bought a patch of virtual real estate in the Decentraland (MANA) metaverse for 618,000 MANA – equivalent to around $3.2 million at the time of writing. (ref)