- Ethereum (ETH) developers have activated the Merge on the Sepolia testnet. This exercise was essentially a dry run for activating the Merge on the main network, which is currently scheduled for later this year.
- Two months on from the Terra (LUNC) collapse, around 50 projects formerly on the network have begun to migrate to Polygon (MATIC).
- It has been revealed that the hack in which four out of nine Ronin validators were taken over by an attacker was conducted using a fake job advertisement. The attack on Axie Infinity’s sidechain resulted in US$540M in losses in March this year.
- Cronos (CRO) has completed 50.01 million transactions since its launch, an increase of +1.52% from last week.
- Ethereum layer 2 Immutable X launches ETH-to-dollar withdrawals
- Marathon Q2 Bitcoin production down 44% as fleet remains crippled
- SHIB burn rate spikes 231% as 187 million SHIB sent to dead address
- New York State slings another arrow at Bitcoin mining
- Baseball club Perth Heat to enhance fan experience with Lightning Network
- Bitmain launches 2,400 megahash E9 Ethereum miner ahead of the Merge
- Riot Blockchain announces plans to move NY miners to Lone Star State
- Compass Mining retrenches 15% of staff, execs to take major pay cuts
- Cardano ‘sharks’ scoop up 79.1 million ADA ahead of Vasil hard fork
- Polygon scores deal with Reddit for new NFT marketplace
Layer 1 Project Metrics
Layer 2 Project Metrics
Research and Insights Team