- Ethereum (ETH) developers delayed the difficulty bomb to mid-September, while the Sepolia testnet is ready for the Merge trial.
- Compass Mining denied comments about unpaid electricity bills, while the CEO and CFO resigned, citing ‘setbacks and disappointments’.
- Cardano (ADA) successfully launched the Vasil upgrade on its testnet.
- Cronos (CRO) reached US$1.37 billion total value locked, increasing +18.62% from last week.
- Polygon deploys custom blockchain scaling system ‘Avail’
- Bitcoin Lightning Network developer updates node software with Taproot support
- North Korean attackers behind US$100M Harmony hack: Report
- Optimism’s TVL doubles as trading activity surges on Layer 2s
- Battle-hardened Ronin bridge to Axie reopens following $600M hack
- Bitcoin miners unmoved by BTC price crash as mining power remains stable
- Spacechains: How this new Bitcoin sidechain proposal works
- Marathon Digital says Montana storm knocked out most Bitcoin rigs
- DappRadar and LayerZero launch chain-agnostic staking token
- Ethereum gas fees hit 20-month low amid market downturn
- Cardano becomes most actively developed project in crypto industry
Layer 1 Project Metrics
Layer 2 Project Metrics
Research and Insights Team