- Ethereum’s (ETH) Ropsten testnet will attempt to simulate the Merge by combining proof of work with a proof of stake consensus layer. Meanwhile, $8.1B in ETH has been burned since the implementation of EIP 1559 in Aug 2021.
- Cardano (ADA) plans to improve scalability by reducing the transaction size of smart contracts in the upcoming Vasil hard fork.
- The Filecoin Foundation and Lockheed Martin (an American aerospace corporation) announced plans to host blockchain nodes in space.
- Cronos (CRO) reached 42.39M total transactions, an increase of +3.44% from last week.
- Cloudflare to run Ethereum node experiment to help ‘build a better internet’
- Litecoin activates MimbleWimble Extension Blocks (MWEB)
- Computer scientists unveil rapid energy-efficient Bitcoin mining algorithms
- Hyperledger Foundation deploy new versions of three blockchain tools to enhance ecosystem
- Uniswap confirms launch on Gnosis and Moonbeam
- ZCash (ZEC) could soon transition to proof of stake as a means of driving sustainable growth
- Terra (LUNA) network dropped by Coinbase Cloud service
- Terra LUNA fork voting in chaos amid massive inflation
- Do Kwon says Terra collecting snapshot data for LUNA airdrop