- The Terra (LUNA) blockchain was restarted on Thursday due to security concerns arising from LUNA’s price crash to under US$0.01. Do Kwon has proposed a plan that may involve forking the blockchain in an attempt to revive the ecosystem.
- The city of Mobile, Alabama has embraced crypto with a project for sustainable Bitcoin (BTC) mining using 100 Bitmain Antminer S19s.
- Meta’s former crypto chief David Marcus introduced Lightspark, a new project that aims to expand the capabilities of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network.
- Infinity Wallet now supports the Cronos chain, including CRC20 tokens and DApps.
- Cronos (CRO) saw a +4.25% increase in total transactions to 40.96M, while the total number of wallet addresses increased to 802,670, up +5.43% from last week.
- Bitcoin miner Bitfarms scales back growth plans for 2022 after drop in revenue, net profit
- Bitcoin miner Iris Energy reiterates hashrate view; revenue misses estimates
- Cardano releases new Daedalus wallet updates
- Celer cBridge partners with Crabada’s Swimmer Network to enable cross-chain asset transfers
- Celsius announces plans for an IPO of its Bitcoin mining subsidiary
- Fantom upgrade: Introducing Snapsync
- Major validator calls for ‘Completely new chain’ to replace Terra
- Polygon burned additional than 1.6 million MATICs in just 4 months of implementing EIP-1559
- Polygon and others extend helping hand to Terra blockchain projects
- StarkGate Alpha: Introducing the First Version of StarkNet Bridge
- The latest Zcash software release supports the network’s ‘Largest upgrade in history’