- Ethereum (ETH)’s latest AllCoreDevs updates talked about the highly anticipated next upgrade named Shanghai, which will incorporate Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) upgrades, Beacon Chain withdrawals, L2 Fee reductions, and more.
- Bitcoin (BTC)’s Lightning network completed its first stablecoin transaction.
- Layer 2 solution Polygon (MATIC) introduced a new token burn mechanism called ‘Mobile burn’ to move towards deflationary tokenomics and more predictable gas prices.
- Cronos (CRO) saw a +8.07% increase in total transactions to 25.04M, while its TVL grew to US$3.67B (+12.83% week-on-week). The total number of wallet addresses now stands at 489,967, up +6.31% from last week.
- BNB Chain to launch application-specific sidechains to reduce network strain
- Top 10 Ethereum wallets now hold 23.7% of total ETH supply: Santiment
- Bitcoin miner Iris Energy secures $71 million in equipment financing
- Avalanche bridge to add native support for Bitcoin, expanding opportunities for BTC in Avalanche DeFi
- Introducing Core: the new operating system for Web3 users
- Tether (USDT) Issued on Avalanche (AVAX) hits $351 Million
- Avalanche Foundation, OP3N launch $100M Web3 culture fund
- Terra’s LFG among largest new Bitcoin (BTC) holders: IntoTheBlock
- Algorand upgrades will boost speed and privacy, founder says
- Axie Infinity launches fee reform to scale transactions on Ronin sidechain
- Cardano set to hit major interoperability milestone as EVM compatible Layer 2 launches
- Blockchain middleware Pocket Network adds support for L2 solution Boba