- Axie Infinity’s Season 21 is expected to launch on 25 April. Origin Alpha is currently available for download on their site. Axie also teased early land gameplay in this post with harvesting, producing and crafting features. The next Origin patch will have 75 balancing changes which can be found here.
- Minecraft-styled metaverse game, SandBox, is set to raise US$400M of fresh funds. Rapper Snoop Dogg’s new song titled “House I Built” filmed entirely within the Sandbox Metaverse reaches 2.5M views.
- Move-to-Earn game STEPN released its Epic sneaker category. The game continues its momentum with Twitter follower count surging 43% over three weeks to 295K.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at US$46.61B.
- Framework Ventures allocates half of US$400M fund to Web3 gaming
- Jon Goldman targets VR gaming and the Metaverse with a US$50M venture fund
- Korean Metaverse startup DoubleMe raises US$25M backed by Samsung
- Blockchain games are leading the DApp industry, says latest DappRadar report
- Game studio Blizzard is polling players about Crypto and NFTs
- Square Enix insists on integrating blockchain elements into its games
- Rainmaker Games launches first blockchain gaming discovery platform
- AbsolutLand is open in Decentraland!
- DeFi Kingdoms – New training quests in Serendale
- Illuvium Universe Land Sale
- Pegaxy Fusion update
- Pegaxy launches mobile app for select gamers
- Sorare expands with an 11th league
- CryptoBlades releases dynamic minting and transition details
Top Gainers and Losers
|Price Change (%)||Infrastructure||Games||Guilds|
|Top Gainers||IMX (+5.85%)|
|Top Losers||MBOX (-9.08%)|
|Price Change (%)||Top Gainers|
|Price Change (%)||Top Losers|
*Gaming Utility tokens: AXS, MANA, SAND, ALICE, ILV, ATLAS, POLIS, GODS, GMT
*Gaming Guild tokens: YGG, MC, UNIX, GGG, AGV