- New applications launched on Terra 2.0 (LUNA), while on Terra Classic (LUNC), a US$90M hack went undiscovered for seven months.
- Chainlink VRF v2 launched on Polygon (MATIC), upgrading the developers’ toolkit for decentralised applications.
- The Kava Network (KAVA) partnered with Sushi (SUSHI) in a move to expand its DeFi offerings.
- This week’s price index and volatility were positive at +3.16% and +19.81%, respectively, while the volume was negative at -9.28%.
- Crypto lender Celsius partly responsible for Terra collapse, says Nansen
- Chainlink (LINK) brings price feed data to Solana (SOL) for DeFi support
- Stakeall Finance launches liquid staking shuttle for Lido (LDO) on Polygon
- DeFi crypto wallet aims to decentralize inheritance of crypto and NFTs
- Tron (TRX) becomes DeFi’s third-largest blockchain thanks to Terra-Like stablecoin
- WAVES jumps 27% after vote to liquidate USDN whales’ accounts gets massive support
- Velodrome (VELO) AMM launches airdrop on Optimism
- DeFi educator says $22B in ETH 2.0 funds won’t be liquid immediately after PoS transition
Check the latest prices on Crypto.com/Price