- Social technology company Meta announced last week that it will start trialling NFTs as posts with a “digital collectible” label on its platforms. The digital asset functionality will allow users to display Ethereum and Polygon NFTs on their profiles, and will be launched on Facebook for select U.S.-based creators.
- Blue-chip NFT collection World of Women is teaming up with Hasbro and WS Game company to create its very own Monopoly NFT game. This partnership is the first of its kind in the NFT industry and opens up new possibilities for both the NFT and consumer products space.
- On 3 July, Ethereum Name Service domain “000.eth” was sold for a record-breaking price of 300 ETH, which was about US$316,000 at the time of purchase. It marks the second-highest purchase since “paradigm.eth” was sold for 420 ETH in October of last year.
- LooksRare recorded -26% and -17% decreases in sales and transactions, respectively. OpenSea‘s sales were negative at -13%, while its transaction count rose +14%.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Crypto.com NFT adds new security measures to further safeguard your NFTs, so you can withdraw digital collectibles with a full peace of mind. Adding features such as 24-hour withdrawal lock and whitelisting addresses provide added protection to Crypto.com NFT users’ accounts while offering greater flexibility. Read more about it on our website.
- “Cosmic Metropolis” is here to offer you a space in which you can explore your imagination and ideas. From galactic landscapes to retro-futuristic scenes, artist Nibera created visual artworks and soundscapes that will inspire you to explore the universe in your mind.
- Ethereum Name Service registrations spike 216% in one week
- eBay files NFT & metaverse trademark applications
- Hundreds of Bored Ape owners sign up to hire out their NFTs to brands
- NFT traders show resilience despite falling transaction volume
- Oh no: Keanu Reeves is into NFTs now
- EIP-4907 proposed by Double Protocol has been finalised
- SolSea Reborn goes live to revolutionize NFT utility on Solana
- Bentley Motors to launch eco-friendly NFT collection
- Premier League going ahead with NFT plans despite market slump
- NFT hype evidently dead as daily sales in June 2022 dip to one-year lows
- OpenSea data breach causes massive leak of users’ email addresses
- NFT artist raises $3 million to support abortion rights groups
Transaction Volume Benchmark
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows the top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|7LuX||7 Jul 2022||1 (ETH)||20,000||20,000 (ETH)|
|Bearded Buddies||04 Aug 2022||0.26 (ETH)||10,000||2,600 (ETH)|
|Cryptophants Preservation Club||24 Jul 2022||2 (SOL)||9,999||19,998 (SOL)|
|Shibacademy NFT game||30 Jul 2022||1.5 (SOL)||8,888||13,332 (SOL)|
|SolAngel||10 Jul 2022||3.33 (SOL)||3,333||11,098.89 (SOL)|
|Sale Date||7 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||20,000 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Bearded Buddies|
|Sale Date||04 Aug 2022|
|Market Cap||2,600 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Cryptophants Preservation Club|
|Sale Date||24 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||19,998 (SOL)|
|Project Name||Shibacademy NFT game|
|Sale Date||30 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||13,332 (SOL)|
|Sale Date||10 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||11,098.89 (SOL)|
* Sources: Rarity Tools, Crypto.com
The following table shows selected top artists (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art.
|Platform||Artist||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Crypto.com NFT||Loaded Lions||$205,900|
|OpenSea||ENS: Ethereum Name Service||$7,635,100|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$205,900|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$2,107,388|
|Artist||ENS: Ethereum Name Service|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$7,635,100|
Research and Insights team