- American rappers Snoop Dogg and Eminem have released their new music video featuring their Bored Ape NFT characters. Visitors of ApeFest in New York were the first to see the music video, titled ‘From The D 2 The LBC’.
- Last week, Uniswap Labs announced that it has acquired the popular NFT marketplace aggregator Genie. It signals the company’s move to support NFT trading and integrate NFTs into its products, starting with the Uniswap web app.
- eCommerce giant Shopify is betting big on NFTs by introducing ‘token-gated commerce’ on its platform. This feature allows brands to provide a new way to connect with their fans and make their shop more exclusive on the platform, through the use of NFTs.
- LooksRare recorded +31% and +7% increases in sales and transactions, respectively. OpenSea‘s sales and transactions were negative, at -17% and -2%, respectively.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Arseniy Valter is a 3D/mixed media artist that morphs imagination, inner feelings, and life stories onto a digital canvas. “equilibrium” is not just a collection, but a landmark of our technological era. Instead of using sentences and words, the artist created musical compositions to tell each story in its own unique way.
- Senbenito is a French photographer and artist since 2016. “Neon Spirits” is a series of original photos edited in a cyberpunk/glitchy aesthetic. This drop focuses on new types of glitches spotted in Japan.
- Magic Eden attains unicorn status following $1.6 billion valuation
- Doodles NFTs announces Pharrell as Chief Brand Officer, fundraising led by Alexis Ohanian
- Rarible reduces NFT marketplace fees to 1% per party
- Kakao’s Klaytn partners with OpenSea for NFT expansion in Asia
- BitGo launches first NFT custody platform for US institutions
- DeviantArt emerges to defend the copyright of everyday artists
- Rolling Stone to release two NFTs in partnership with BAYC
- The city of Beverly Hills files NFT trademarks
- France to adopt NFT ticketing for major sporting events
- NHL enters the NFT space partnering with marketplace Sweet
- Elrond’s Cantina Royale announces IDO and NFT drop on Maiar
- Fashion brand Salvatore Ferragamo opens Ethereum NFT booth in NYC
- NFT platform XCarnival under attack: Malefactors use BAYC token
Transaction Volume Benchmark
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows the top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|7LuX||07 Jul 2022||1 (ETH)||20,000||20,000 (ETH)|
|Dracula’s Land 5* Resort NFT Collection||13 Jul 2022||4.8 (ETH)||2,022||9705.6 (ETH)|
|Shibacademy NFT Game||30 Jul 2022||1.5 (SOL)||8,888||13,332 (SOL)|
|SolAngel||10 Jul 2022||3.3 (SOL)||3,333||11,099 (SOL)|
|OniGiri||3 Jul 2022||0.1 (ETH)||3,000||300 (ETH)|
|Sale Date||07 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||20,000 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Dracula’s Land 5* Resort NFT Collection|
|Sale Date||13 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||9705.6 (ETH)|
|Project Name||Shibacademy NFT Game|
|Sale Date||30 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||13,332 (SOL)|
|Sale Date||10 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||11,099 (SOL)|
|Sale Date||3 Jul 2022|
|Market Cap||300 (ETH)|
The following table shows selected top artists (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art.
|Platform||Artist||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Crypto.com NFT||Jay Chou x PSG||$449,400|
|OpenSea||Bored Ape Yacht Club||$7,907,232|
|Artist||Jay Chou x PSG|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$449,400|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$2,620,435|
|Artist||Bored Ape Yacht Club|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$7,907,232|