- Traditional payments companies are starting to embrace cryptocurrencies. Payments giant Mastercard has announced that it is working to implement payments for non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and some projects in the Web3 field.
- Xiaohongshu, also known as China’s Instagram, is testing the Web3 waters by taking part in a US$1.2 million pre-seed fundraising round for U.S. start-up Shil.me, which is planning to launch a platform where people can display, share, transact, and manage non-fungible tokens (NFT) and other Web3 products.
- Crypto.com NFT now supports Solana-based collectibles. With this update, Crypto.com NFT users can access and trade Solana-based NFTs while enjoying zero extra listing fees or gas fees for trades on Crypto.com NFT.
- LooksRare recorded -38% and -34% decreases in sales and transactions, respectively. OpenSea‘s sales and transactions were also negative, at -34% and -29%, respectively.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Upcoming NFT drop JayChou𝕩PSG will soon be exclusively available on Crypto.com NFT.
- Own Every Word is bringing 1,000 brand-new words your way with 200 special-edition ‘Classy Celebration’ words with a custom 8-bit animated background that will never be used again.
- NFT trading volume surges amid market and floor price crash
- Steph Curry, Jaylen Brown NBA Top Shot NFTs to be on China public auction
- Bored Ape Yacht Club loses spot as top NFT collection on OpenSea
- MoonPay quietly building out Concierge Team to help celebrities purchase NFTs
- OpenSea announces new security features to protect users from NFT scams
- Resorts World Las Vegas, Theta Labs partner on composite NFTs offering luxury experiences
- Hyundai Card is building its first NFT marketplace and wallet service
- Web3 NYC Gallery’s Genesis NFTs let collectors remotely display their art from anywhere
- First San Francisco NFT-backed restaurant will launch in 2023
- Byredo and RTFKT are developing NFT perfumes
- Legendary animator from Japan to launch identity defining NFT brand ‘BOSO Tokyo’
- Manny Pacquiao is launching NFTs in memory of dog ‘Pacman’
Transaction Volume Benchmark
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows the top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|Panda Society||18 Jun 2022||0.20 (ETH)||10,000||2,000 (ETH)|
|Chilliens||22 Jun 2022||0.50 (SOL)||5,000||2,500 (SOL)|
|Millenabots||02 Jul 2022||3.00 (SOL)||9,999||29,997 (SOL)|
|Socket Face Club||17 Jun 2022||8.00 (MATIC)||1,000||8,000 (MATIC)|
|Cyborg Guardians||17 Jun 2022||300.00 (CRO)||2,500||750,000 (CRO)|
The following table shows selected top artists (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art.