New Project Spotlight
[COMING SOON] ‘Bobo TV NFT: Live The Dream’ is a project by Bobo TV, the biggest Italian football Twitch community led by four famous football players: Christian ‘Bobo’ Vieri, Lele Adani, Antonio Cassano, and Nicola Ventola. The collection goes live on Crypto.com NFT on 14 March 2023.
[COMING SOON] ‘Mad Era: The Invasion of the Mutants’ is a collection by community-driven NFT artist DaRealGenius. Dropping on 15 March on Crypto.com NFT, it features the Mad Hares discovering a faulty Love Potion recipe.
[LIVE] Eyeball Games’s Phase 1 Beta was successfully launched. The current phase is the first single-player game release from Eyeball Games, and is part of a series of launches leading up to the mobile game launch targeted to be released in early 2024.
[LIVE]DG Pals has released the new Legends Beta 2.0 gameplay. The results of the upgrade include noticeably faster gameplay and potential shifts in the overall effectiveness of DG Pals characters and team lineups.
The following table shows select top collections (by weekly sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
Blockchain Game Metrics
The following table shows select top games by weekly Unique Active Wallets (UAW):
Gaming Token Performance
The total market cap for gaming tokens now stands at US$8.73 billion, down -16% from last week.
- Yuga Labs’s Twelvefold Bitcoin NFT auction raised $16.5 million, receiving over 3,000 bids in 24 hours. The top 288 bidders will receive their inscriptions, while the last 12 pieces of the 300-count collection will be reserved for contributors, future donations, and philanthropic efforts.
- Amazon is making preparations to enable its customers to purchase NFTs tied to real-world assets that are delivered to their homes. In addition, Amazon’s NFT marketplace is estimated to launch next month, with 15 NFT collections available initially for US-based customers.
- Starbucks released its first limited edition NFT collection, named ‘The Siren Collection’. Members of Starbucks Odyssey, the company’s Web3 loyalty programme, were able to purchase up to two ‘Stamps’ featuring the brand’s iconic siren.
- Yuga Labs’s Otherside metaverse plans to launch its ‘second trip’ on 25 March. The event will include a two-hour narrative experience led by four Otherside team captains, and is open to holders of Otherdeed NFTs. Non-holders will be able to watch a live stream of the event on the company’s YouTube channel.
- Lamborghini is launching a 60th-anniversary digital collectible and special airdrops to its most consistent collectors, concluding its ‘Epic Road Trip’ NFT campaign. Holders of the commemorative NFT will be granted access to a session with Lamborghini executives to discuss the brand’s history and future.
Recent Research Reports
|Research Roundup Newsletter [February 2023]: In this issue, we feature trending market insights and our analyses of the current state of the decentralised derivatives market.||Alpha Navigator: Quest for Alpha [February 2023]: Asset classes took a breather in February and sold off, although crypto bucked the trend. BTC and ETH options implied volatilities remain at subdued levels.||Overview of Decentralised Derivatives: Crypto derivatives dominate the industry, representing about 70% of the entire market. In this report, we shed light on derivatives in DeFi, their market overview, and some innovations in the space.|
|Research Roundup Newsletter [February 2023]: In this issue, we feature trending market insights and our analyses of the current state of the decentralised derivatives market.|
|Alpha Navigator: Quest for Alpha [February 2023]: Asset classes took a breather in February and sold off, although crypto bucked the trend. BTC and ETH options implied volatilities remain at subdued levels.|
|Overview of Decentralised Derivatives: Crypto derivatives dominate the industry, representing about 70% of the entire market. In this report, we shed light on derivatives in DeFi, their market overview, and some innovations in the space.|
We’re all ears.
Your feedback has always helped us provide insightful crypto market trends. Tell us how we can improve this newsletter further by taking a quick survey below (it will only take less than a minute). Thank you!
The information in this report is provided as general market commentary by Crypto.com and its affiliates, and does not constitute any financial, investment, legal, tax, or any other advice. This report is not intended to offer or recommend any access to products and/or services. While we endeavour to publish and maintain accurate information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information in this report nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any information submitted by other parties.
This report is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in a jurisdiction, where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or that would subject Crypto.com and/or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement.
The brands and the logos appearing in this report are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Nothing in this report is intended to suggest that NFTs are investment products, nor securities, nor anything similar or “financial” of any description. NFTs are to be reserved for fun only and NOT with any expectation of “value”, “profit”, “yield” or “investment”. You are also aware that NFTs are not a store of value, are not a generally accepted medium of exchange, and are considered very illiquid and volatile.
Research and Insights Team
Get fresh market updates delivered straight to your inbox:
Be the first to hear about new insights: