New Project Spotlight
- [LIVE] The “Visa Masters of Movement” auction on Crypto.com NFT features digital art inspired by iconic goals from five legendary footballers that have been minted as unique NFTs. Fans can create their own personalised collectibles on a digital pitch at the FIFA Fan Festival™ in Doha, Qatar.
- [COMING SOON] Crypto.com signs an MOU for NFT collaboration with A Story. With this agreement, the two companies will cooperate on promoting NFT projects based on productions by A Story.
- [COMING SOON] “Dimensions of Perception” features Igor Martins’s impressions on reality, dreams, visions, memories, and sensations. Martins seeks to create relationships between the physical and metaphysical world. The drop will go live on 10 November in Crypto.com NFT.
- [LIVE] Cronos game Defira allows players to earn Fira while becoming a Defiraverse legend. The main character, Fiera, needs an army and is looking to recruit players’ heroes.
- [COMING SOON] The Frontier test for Cronos game Zoids Wild NFT Arena will begin on 10 November. Players who sign up for the Frontier Test are able to play for $20,000 in prizes.
- [COMING SOON] The Cronos Labs Accelerator Cohort 2 has opened its registration until 28 November 2022. The Accelerator will be supporting projects across the verticals of Web3 gaming, SocialFi, and NFTs with investments, mentorship, and workshops.
The following table shows select top creators (by weekly sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
|Platform||Collection||Sales Volume (USD)||Floor Price |
(31 Oct launch)
|Crypto.com NFT||Art Blocks||$6,500,000|
|Crypto.com NFT||Bored Ape Yacht Club||$2,500,000|
|Minted||VVS Miner Mole||$94,000|
Blockchain Game Metrics
The following table shows select top games by weekly Unique Active Wallets (UAW):
|Axie Infinity||Ronin, ETH||62K|
Gaming Token Performance
The total market cap for gaming tokens now stands at US$8.42 billion, up +17% from last week.
From 14-18 November in Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila, the Philippine Web3 Festival will see founders, developers, and gamers convene in the NFT gaming space. The festival is organised by Yield Guild Games (YGG) and BlockchainSpace (BSPC).
- The Minted launchpad is now live, enabling creators to mint NFT collections on both Ethereum and Cronos. Collectors can discover the latest and diverse array of NFT collections on both networks.
- Instagram users will soon be able to mint and sell NFTs. The latest update will enable creators to make their own digital collectibles and sell them both on and off Instagram, giving them a toolkit for creating, displaying, and selling NFTs.
- GameStop extends its NFT Store to ImmutableX, granting access to collectibles on an additional network. The expansion is expected to reach tens of millions of customers and will allow access to major Web3 games such as Gods Unchained, Guild of Guardians, and Illuvium.
The information in this report is provided as general market commentary by Crypto.com and its affiliates, and does not constitute any financial, investment, legal, tax, or any other advice. This report is not intended to offer or recommend any access to products and/or services. While we endeavour to publish and maintain accurate information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information in this report nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any information submitted by other parties.
This report is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in a jurisdiction, where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or that would subject Crypto.com and/or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement.
The brands and the logos appearing in this report are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Nothing in this report is intended to suggest that NFTs are investment products, nor securities, nor anything similar or “financial” of any description. NFTs are to be reserved for fun only and NOT with any expectation of “value”, “profit”, “yield” or “investment”. You are also aware that NFTs are not a store of value, are not a generally accepted medium of exchange, and are considered very illiquid and volatile.
Research and Insights Team
Get fresh market updates delivered straight to your inbox:
Be the first to hear about new insights: