- Crypto.com partners with Cronos-based marketplace Minted, allowing Ethereum-based blue-chip NFTs to be listed alongside Cronos-based ones. The marketplace will support over 10 million NFTs across 2,800 projects.
- OpenSea is changing its stolen NFT policy following user outcry. In order to prevent false reports, the platform now requires a police report to be submitted within seven days of flagging an NFT as stolen.
- Axie Infinity has surpassed US$4 billion in all-time sales. Meanwhile, the game’s management is removing SLP rewards from the classic game mode, moving them to Axie Infinity Origin (V3) instead.
- X2Y2 recorded a -15% decrease in sales and a -35% decrease in transactions. Meanwhile, OpenSea‘s sales were positive at +36% and its transaction count also increased +37%.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at US$9.96 billion, down -8% from last week.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- The “Own Every Word: School’s Out” drop features 200 new summertime words with an 8-bit animated background that will never be used again. A wizard and hapless group of comedians used magical cryptocurrency mumbo jumbo to transform a sacred text into Own Every Word, an NFT project that allows collectors to own all the words ever created.
- “Inferno” is an exploration of wildland fire fighting in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, and uses drones created to mimic the appearance of local wildlife. This project is created by Robert Chew, a concept artist with six years experience at Gearbox Software working on the Borderlands franchise (Borderlands 3) and Battleborn.
- Yuga Labs to enable full licensing rights to CryptoPunks holders
- Pudgy Penguins NFT prices surge after creator unveils IRL toys
- Weekly NFT sales show improvement, Fantom and Immutable X NFT volume spikes
- Samsung signs MoU deal to give new NFT project offline utility
- Tencent halts NFT sales on its Huanhe platform amid regulatory scrutiny
- Sky Mavis’ Ronin sidechain expands to 17 validators to boost security
- UFO gaming rallied more than 130% after joining Neo’s $200M grant program
- GameFi company Murasaki closes €1.5M seed round led by Japanese Incubate Fund
- The ‘4 games – 1 token’ project Kingdom Quest announcing IDO and mainnet
- Why play-to-own is the next space to watch in Indonesia’s crypto gaming ecosystem
NFT Transaction Benchmark
The following chart shows select top NFTs and their historical floor prices:
The following table shows select top creators (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
|Platform||Collection||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Crypto.com NFT||Loaded Lions||$273,300|
|Minted||VVS Miner Mole||$154,080|
|Magic Eden||Okay Bears||$692,655|
|OpenSea||Bored Ape Yacht Club||$6,421,058|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$273,300|
|Collection||VVS Miner Mole|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$154,080|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$692,655|
|Collection||Bored Ape Yacht Club|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$6,421,058|
GameFi Top Gainers & Losers
Top Games Metrics
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
Research and Insights Team
Get fresh market updates delivered straight to your inbox:
Be the first to hear about new insights: