- NFT marketplace OpenSea integrated Ethereum scaling solution Arbitrum. This was carried out on 21 September, adding to the four existing blockchains on OpenSea (Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, and Klaytn). Users are now able to buy and sell all Arbitrum One NFTs on OpenSea.
- Pop culture retail brand Funko is teaming up with Warner Brothers for DC Comics’ NFT release. DC fans who purchase the physical comic book collectible can connect their crypto wallet and claim the NFT version online, which is minted on the WAX blockchain.
- Bandai Namco and SEGA are among several video game giants that are working to spur mainstream blockchain gaming adoption. In an interview at Tokyo Game Show 2022, the companies reiterated that they have a long-term vision for blockchain-based gaming.
- X2Y2 recorded a -32% decrease in sales and a +32% increase in transactions. Meanwhile, OpenSea‘s sales were positive at +41% and its transaction count also increased +53%.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at US$8.82 billion, up +5% from last week.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- “Escape From Egret Bridge” is the latest collection in the world of The Longclaw Teahouse, a world inspired by illustrator Fionn Jordan’s travels in Asia Pacific that gets a little bigger with every illustration he creates.
- Magical cryptocurrency mumbo jumbo was used to transform a sacred text into “Own Every Word”, an NFT project that allows one to own all words ever created. This 500-piece drop boasting brand-new words features 200 special-edition Pirate Booty words with an animated 8-bit background.
- OpenSea implements a new protocol that ranks NFT rarity
- Magic Eden launched ETH aggregator magic Ethen
- Azuki creator closes in on $30 million fundraise
- The RENGA NFT collection now accounts for over 14.6% of the total NFT volume
- New York real estate developer buys first-ever real-life office building as NFT
- MoonPay and Universal Studios team up to create an NFT-based scavenger hunt
- NFTs may be the ‘biggest on-ramp’ to crypto in Central, Southern Asia and Oceania: Report
- Naver and LINE launch NFT platform for K-Pop fans
- Philippines hosts Axie Infinity: Origins Season 1 kickoff party
- Sweat economy (SWEAT) goes live on Near Protocol, metrics rocketing
- Play-to-earn gaming platform Vulcan Forged raises $8M in Series A funding
- Major GameFi company Splinterlands sells out card packs in one minute
- Immutable’s Guild of Guardians on building trust to onboard traditional gamers
NFT Transaction Benchmark
The following chart shows select top NFTs and their historical floor prices:
The following table shows select top creators (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
|Platform||Collection||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Crypto.com NFT||Loaded Lions||$119,000|
|Magic Eden||Y00ts: mint t00bs||$1,915,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$119,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$1,282,000|
|Collection||Y00ts: mint t00bs|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$1,915,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$4,510,000|
GameFi Top Gainers & Losers
Top Games Metrics
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
The information in this report is provided as general market commentary by Crypto.com and its affiliates, and does not constitute any financial, investment, legal, tax, or any other advice. This report is not intended to offer or recommend any access to products and/or services. While we endeavour to publish and maintain accurate information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information in this report nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any information submitted by other parties.
This report is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in a jurisdiction, where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or that would subject Crypto.com and/or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement.
The brands and the logos appearing in this report are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Nothing in this report is intended to suggest that NFTs are investment products, nor securities, nor anything similar or “financial” of any description. NFTs are to be reserved for fun only and NOT with any expectation of “value”, “profit”, “yield” or “investment”. You are also aware that NFTs are not a store of value, are not a generally accepted medium of exchange, and are considered very illiquid and volatile.
Research and Insights Team
Get fresh market updates delivered straight to your inbox:
Be the first to hear about new insights: