- Disney revealed that it is continuing to explore and develop plans for the metaverse. The company has also been active in the NFT space. Collaborating with NFT marketplace VeVe, it launched the “Golden Moments” collection, which includes Spiderman, Mickey Mouse, and more.
- “Regenesis”, an NFT collection launched by ConsenSys to commemorate Ethereum’s Merge, is available to claim. The NFT is free to mint, and the claim window will be open for 72 hours starting from the day of The Merge.
- Gods Unchained is teaming up with GameStop to welcome GameStop customers into the card game’s ecosystem. GameStop PowerUp Pro members will receive a unique code that can be used to redeem Gods Unchained expansion packs containing NFT trading cards.
- X2Y2 recorded a -17% decrease in sales and a -6% decrease in transactions. Meanwhile, OpenSea‘s sales were positive at +51% and its transaction count also increased +38%.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at US$8.43 billion, down -6% from last week.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Luca De Massis is dropping his very first PFP collection, “TMK”, on Crypto.com NFT. It includes 3,000 NFTs with over 250 traits and unique moods. TMKs are not only highly intelligent but also very sociable, likeable, and fiercely protective of humans.
- “7 Paintings of Heaven and The Lost Artwork” is an art collection by MACHADOXLEAO that is inspired by John Bunyan’s 1678 allegory “The Pilgrim’s Progress”. This drop features utilities for collectors, such as original design files and Zoom calls with the creator.
- Reddit’s Ohanian leads $54 million Doodles capital raise
- Paradigm unveiled variable rate gradual Dutch auctions mechanism for Art Gobblers
- Y00ts mint t00b Is the 7-day biggest NFT collection, surpassing $7.9M in SOL
- Cardano’s first NFT lending platform announces $25,000 in bounty ahead of mainnet launch
- Automobili Lamborghini’s “The Epic Road Trip” announces its September NFT utilities
- Starbucks brewing NFT customer loyalty platform, so are smaller coffee shop chains
- LG embraces NFT tech with new ‘LG Art Lab’ smart TV application
- Guild of Guardians teams up with top names in esports to grow Web3 game
- How GameFi contributes to the growth of crypto and NFTs
- Gala Games launches Superior alpha playtest
- Over 40% of GameFi users are using the WAX blockchain
- Web3 gaming still growing despite economic woes, according to DappRadar report
- GameFi and NFTs set to be first to recover from downturn as venture funds flow in
NFT Transaction Benchmark
The following chart shows select top NFTs and their historical floor prices:
The following table shows select top creators (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
GameFi Top Gainers & Losers
Top Games Metrics
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
Research and Insights Team
Get fresh market updates delivered straight to your inbox:
Be the first to hear about new insights: