- NFT firm Yuga Labs announces the launch of the Bored Ape and Mutant Ape Yacht Club community council. The council will be able to nominate three community projects each month, and both the BAYC and MAYC communities can vote for a project that will get a grant from Yuga Labs.
- Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said in a policy speech that the country’s plans for investing in digital transformation include NFT and metaverse services. In his speech, Kishida said that Japan will “promote efforts to expand the use of Web3 services that utilise the metaverse and NFTs”.
- Horizon, the Web3 startup behind NFT game Skyweaver, has raised US$40 million in a Series A funding round backed by major video game publishers Ubisoft and Take-Two Interactive. Skyweaver is a digital trading card game similar to Blizzard’s Hearthstone, with the exception that its cards are represented as Ethereum NFT assets.
- X2Y2 recorded a -32% decrease in sales and a +24% increase in transactions. Meanwhile, OpenSea‘s sales were positive at +63% and its transaction count also increased +51%.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- The last chapter of the highly praised “Extranet Metaverse” series features four new collectibles with associated vinyl records of varying rarity, just like in a video game. Each package will contain a booklet with 26 pages, which includes illustrations for all NFTs in the collection and several unreleased works by artist Dreamfibre.
- This NFT collection by Barbara Redekop showcases “Elon’s World: The Incredible Adventures”. Redekop grew up yearning to connect with the wider world through her work — developing a signature colourful and cartoonish style with a bright and cheerful outlook. This drop features a utility item created by the artist and special NFT airdrops.
- Moonbirds DAO to launch with $2.6M in Ethereum and NFTs from Kevin Rose’s Proof
- Linagee Name Registrar: The oldest Ethereum NFT contract rediscovered
- The world’s cultural heritage is being preserved one NFT at a time
- Three Arrows Capital’s liquidator takes possession of Starry Night NFT wallet
- Forgotten Marvel character Slam-Girl makes NFT debut
- Beloved stuffed toys brand Build-a-Bear is launching an NFT collection
- Blockchain game Splinterlands reveals GameFi platform sold 10 million packs of Chaos Legion series cards
- Bored Apes’ Otherside builder Improbable eyes fresh funding at $3.6 billion valuation
- Cool Cats targets Web3 gaming with strategic investment from Animoca Brands
- HSBC to bring the Hong Kong Sevens into The Sandbox
- Shrapnel, a AAA blockchain game, reveals its trailer made with Unreal Engine 5
NFT Transaction Benchmark
The following chart shows select top NFTs and their historical floor prices:
The following table shows select top creators (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
|Platform||Collection||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Minted||VVS Miner Mole||$98,000|
|Magic Eden||Critters Cult||$1,885,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$96,000|
|Collection||VVS Miner Mole|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$98,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$1,885,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$7,649,000|
GameFi Top Gainers & Losers
Top Games Metrics
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
The information in this report is provided as general market commentary by Crypto.com and its affiliates, and does not constitute any financial, investment, legal, tax, or any other advice. This report is not intended to offer or recommend any access to products and/or services. While we endeavour to publish and maintain accurate information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information in this report nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any information submitted by other parties.
This report is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in a jurisdiction, where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or that would subject Crypto.com and/or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement.
The brands and the logos appearing in this report are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Nothing in this report is intended to suggest that NFTs are investment products, nor securities, nor anything similar or “financial” of any description. NFTs are to be reserved for fun only and NOT with any expectation of “value”, “profit”, “yield” or “investment”. You are also aware that NFTs are not a store of value, are not a generally accepted medium of exchange, and are considered very illiquid and volatile.
Research and Insights Team
Get fresh market updates delivered straight to your inbox:
Be the first to hear about new insights: