- MakerDAO (MKR) users rejected multiple proposals to centralise the protocol’s structure, while exploring diversification by investing in bonds.
- Tether (USDT) reduced its paper holding to US$8.4 billion following its announcement to remove all commercial paper from its reserves.
- Aave (AAVE) launched Aave Arc, a new lending and liquidity service approved by 30 financial institutions.
- This week’s price, volume, and volatility indices were negative at -14.77%, -25.75%, and -42.56%, respectively.
- Crypto firm Voyager Digital secures a US$500M line of credit from Alameda Ventures to cope with 3AC exposure
- FTX walked away from a deal with Celsius after seeing state of its finances: sources
- FTX seeks to acquire troubled crypto lender BlockFi: sources
- Circle denies comments USDC stablecoin is troubled amid market downturn
- Azuro raises US$4M for ‘decentralised sportsbook protocol’
- Centrifuge introduces Connectors mechanism to integrate RWAs into DeFi
- Crema Finance shuts liquidity protocol on Solana amid hack investigation
- Napster reinvents itself as a Web3 company — complete with a $NAPSTER token
- Wonderland puts US$25M in new Sifu project
- Gnosis Safe adds support for Integral SIZE to simplify DeFi trading
Check the latest prices on Crypto.com/Price
Research & Insights team