- Celsius (CEL) paused withdrawals, swaps, and transfers due to market conditions.
- Tron DAO bought US$50 million in Bitcoin (BTC) and Tron (TRX) to overcollateralise USDD. Meanwhile, Tether (USDT) and Circle (USDC) announced launches to Tezos and Polygon, respectively.
- JPMorgan announced plans for a blockchain-based settlement system and institutional-friendly DeFi liquidity pools.
- This week’s volume index and volatility indices were positive at +13.55% and +11.63%, respectively, while the price index was negative at -15.79%.
- ApeCoin DAO officially favours remaining within Ethereum ecosystem
- Lido-staked ETH (stETH) prices slip due to liquidity issues
- Algorithmic stablecoin unveils new ways to preserve its peg to U.S. dollar
- Number of DAOs increases 8x along with spike in votes and proposals
- Suspected exploit shuts down Elrond’s Maiar DEX
- DeFi convertible bond offering ‘a huge step forward for DAOs‘
- Terra Classic (LUNC) holders increase 500% in a month as investors bet on LUNC recovery
- GYM Network protocol hacked, US$2.1 million stolen: Here’s how
- Galaxy Digital leads US$20 million funding round in DeFi firm Skolem
- Osmosis (OSMO) chain halted after US$5 million exchange exploit
- Multicoin Capital leads US$60 million round in ‘Data DAO’ Delphia
- DeversiFi launches cross-chain swaps for bridgeless DeFi transactions
- Ripple and Stellar to help launch AUDC stablecoin for Novatti Group
- ApolloX completes new funding round, gets hacked of US$2.8 million APX tokens