Crypto.com white logo

VRA Supercharger With a 10x Rewards Booster Bonus

Stake CRO and earn VRA with a USD 500,000 reward allocation

Mar 18, 2022
Supercharger Mkt Announcement Twitteremail And Content Hub

Crypto.com is pleased to announce that Verasity (VRA) will be listed on Supercharger.

This time, users have the chance to boost their returns by 10x! 88 lucky participants will win an exclusive “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT that multiplies their VRA rewards, allowing them to earn up to 32% p.a

To enter, users simply need to sign up to Crypto.com NFT using the same email as their Crypto.com App or Exchange account – whichever one was used to participate in the BTC Supercharger event.

Sign up to the Crypto.com App or Crypto.com Exchange* to participate.

What is VRA?

Verasity is revolutionising the world of esports, AdTech, NFTs, and more through its proprietary technology that aims to eliminate ad fraud. The company’s VRA token serves multiple purposes in its ecosystem, whether as a currency on VeraEsports or a way to incentivise ad views and engagement on the B2B VeraViews ad network.

VRA on Supercharger
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive VRA as rewards for staking CRO tokens in the Supercharger pool. 88 lucky participants will be able to boost their estimated rewards of ~3.2% by 10x for this event.

How do users know they’ve won? The exclusive “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT will be airdropped to the winners’ Crypto.com NFT accounts at the end of the Charging Period. Ownership of the NFT gives users the power to multiply their VRArewards by 10x (up to 32% p.a.); the earnings will be automatically credited to their Crypto.com App or Exchange account after the Reward Distribution Period.

The VRA Supercharger event will commence on Monday, 21 March 2022 in the Crypto.com App and Exchange.

Users who participated in the BTC Supercharger event, which ends on 21 March at 08:00 U‌TC, can keep their CRO stake in the Supercharger pool to be automatically carried over to the VRA event. 

VRA Supercharger Details:

  • Reward: USD 500,000 allocation 
  • Supported Staking Token: CRO
  • Event Timeline:
    Charging Period: 12:00 UTC, 21 March 2022 – 12:00 UTC, 4 April 2022 
    Reward Distribution Period: 10:00 UTC, 6 April 2022 – 10:00 UTC, 20 April 2022

Supercharger 10x Booster Bonus:

  • VRA Reward: Additional 10x p.a.
  • Reward Distribution:
    “Supercharger 10x Booster” NFT: Airdropped to the winners’ Crypto.com NFT account within 7 days after the end of the Charging Period.
    Supercharger 10x Booster Bonus: 10% of the winners’ bonus rewards will be distributed daily during the 14-day Reward Distribution Period. The remaining 90% will be distributed within 7 days after the end of the Reward Distribution Period. 

i) Charging Duration (First 14 days)
Users can stake and unstake from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. The price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.

ii) Reward Distribution Period (Next 14 days)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Reward Distribution Period based on their share of the crypto provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed daily during this 30-day period after accepting the reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the terms before the Reward Distribution Period begins.

Find out how to calculate your rewards here.

*Available on both the Exchange Web and App. Download the Exchange App from the App Store and Google Play

Tags

Crypto.com App

Crypto.com Exchange

Supercharger

Verasity

VRA

Share with Friends

Ready to start your crypto journey?

Get your step-by-step guide to setting up an account with Crypto.com

By clicking the Get Started button you acknowledge having read the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com where we explain how we use and protect your personal data.
Get Crypto.com App
download app qr code

DOWNLOAD APP

Common Keywords: 

Ethereum / Dogecoin / Dapp / Tokens