Hot on the heels of UpDown Options comes Strike Options, the Crypto.com App’s second CFTC-regulated crypto derivatives product! You have the opportunity to turn a profit by simply forecasting whether a coin’s price will be above a certain point in either 20 minutes or two hours. That’s really all there is to it.
And now, every Strike Options trade you make to open a position* has greater value, with US$0 technology fees until the end of the year. It’s time to strike while the iron is sizzling hot.
Campaign Period: November 20, 2023,10:00 UTC – December 31, 2023, 10:00 UTC
How to participate:
- Sign up or sign in to the Crypto.com App
- Set up your USD Fiat Wallet and fund it
- Enable Derivatives Trading
- Enjoy US$0 tech fees for every Strike Options order used to open a position until 31 December
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from users who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules of Limited Offer, which apply to this Campaign. Participation in this Campaign is also subject to the Crypto.com App Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice.
- By enjoying the offer, users acknowledge having read the Crypto.com Privacy Notice, which is published at https://crypto.com/privacy/privacy_us.pdf and understand that we may use your personal information for the purposes of assessing your eligibility to participate in the campaign, identity verification and prize redemption.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed to be financial advice. Nothing contained herein shall constitute a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Crypto.com to invest, buy or sell any digital assets. Purchasing cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk and there is always the possibility of loss, including the loss of all or a substantial amount of your purchase price. Please seek professional advice before making any financial, investment, or trading decisions.
*Foris DAX Inc. and Foris Inc. (d/b/a Crypto.com) offer connectivity to Crypto.com | Derivatives North America (CDNA), which is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, for the purpose of trading derivatives on and subject to the rules of CDNA. Currently available for U.S. users only, who must first become a Member of CDNA prior to trading UpDowns or Strike Options on CDNA. Trading on CDNA involves risk and may not be appropriate for all. Customers risk losing their cost to enter any transaction, including fees. You should carefully consider whether trading on CDNA is appropriate for you in light of your investment experience and financial resources. Any trading decisions you make are solely your responsibility and at your own risk. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. None of the material on Crypto.com or CDNA is to be construed as a solicitation, recommendation or offer to buy or sell any financial instrument on CDNA or elsewhere. CDNA is subject to U.S. regulatory oversight by the CFTC.