Australian users, the UFC is returning to Perth and we’re giving away a pair of tickets to a lucky winner, along with a travel subsidy of AU$750! To participate in the lucky draw, simply spend with Crypto.com Pay and accumulate a value of at least AU$150 during the campaign period. Crypto.com Pay is accepted at all OTR stores, as well as at many more global and local merchants.
The UFC 284 Lightweight Championship will take place at the RAC Arena in Perth, Australia on 12 February 2023, and is headlined by Islam Makhachev and the current UFC Featherweight Champion – Alexander Volkanovski. This is the eighth time in UFC history that champions from different divisions are fighting for the same title, so don’t miss out on witnessing this exciting fight!
Campaign Period: 20 January 2023, 00:00 AEDT to 5 February 2023, 23:59 AEDT
How to participate?
- Complete purchases using Crypto.com Pay at partner stores that accept Crypto.com Pay, with a cumulative value of at least AU$150 during the campaign period.
- You may visit our featured merchants by logging in to the Crypto.com App, click the Crypto.com logo in the middle, then browse our featured merchants by clicking the Pay button.
- One eligible winner will receive one pair of tickets to UFC 284 and a travel subsidy of AU$750 worth of CRO to their Crypto.com App.
- Where can I shop with Crypto.com Pay and what is the cash back rate?
- Where can I pay in-store Australia?
- Join us on Telegram to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to completing account verification
- Guide to purchasing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the UFC 284 Tickets Giveaway Official Rules for further rules regarding eligibility.
- Participation in the UFC 284 Tickets Giveaway Campaign Tickets is strictly optional.
- The UFC 284 Tickets Giveaway Campaign is offered by Crypto.com only to Crypto.com App users registered in the Crypto.com App as being resident in Australia.
- Any trades or transactions that are executed through bad practices in Crypto.com’s absolute sole opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, round-tripping, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation, will not be counted towards the participant’s transaction volume. Round-tripping means that transfers from a recipient back to the sender will not be taken into consideration in meeting the required transfer threshold. (i.e. User A sends USD 10 to User B. User B later sends USD 10 back to User A. The USD 10, in this case, will not be taken into consideration as an eligible transfer.)
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners will be notified via email within seven days after the campaign end date to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of their passport or similar government-issued identification to collect the e-tickets.
- Winners of the UFC 284 tickets and their guests will be required to comply with RAC Arena, Perth WA policies to attend the event. The winner acknowledges that the giveaway item does not guarantee attendance at any match, and that the winner is solely responsible for complying and satisfying all requirements, which may include, without limitation, healthy policies, being “fully vaccinated”, downloading tickets in accordance with instructions and providing relevant documents in order to attend any match.
- The details of the tickets will be confirmed by the Crypto.com team after the end of the campaign with the winner notification email.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees or ancillary items associated with the redemption or usage of the giveaway items, e.g. including but not limited to, travelling costs, personal expenses, and taxes. Winner understands and agrees that costs, expenses and ancillary items which are not explicitly mentioned as forming part of the giveaway item are not included as part of the giveaway item and will not be provided by Crypto.com or its affiliates.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- All information submitted by Entrants and collected by Crypto.com in connection with Entrant’s entry will be subject to and will be treated in a manner consistent with Crypto.com Global Marketing Privacy Notice available at: https://crypto.com/privacy/marketing. By participating in the Giveaway, Entrant hereby agrees that Crypto.com may collect and use his or her personal information submitted with the entry, and acknowledges that he or she has read the Crypto.com Global Marketing Privacy Notice. Among other things, the information Entrants provide may be used for sending Entrants company updates and announcements about Crypto.com and its products and/or services, following the applicable requirements.
- This is not financial advice. Staking and purchasing cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk and there is always the possibility of loss, including the loss of all staked digital assets. Please seek professional advice before making any financial, investment, or trading decisions.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.