Calling all ZIL token holders to join the ZIL Flash Rewards campaign, where each user can allocate up to 300,000 ZIL! Earn an attractive reward of 14% p.a. on ZIL for a 14-day allocation. The promotion ends on 14 September 2023, or when the aggregate campaign cap of 8,500,000 ZIL is met — so hurry and don’t miss out!
What is Flash Rewards?
Flash Rewards is a feature within Crypto Earn that allows users to earn a promotional rate on a specified token. The Flash Rewards rate for that token will only be available for a limited time, and users only have to lock up their allocations for specified term lengths (e.g., seven-day or 14-day terms).
ZIL Flash Rewards Campaign
The campaign is only available for Crypto.com App users in select jurisdictions*. More details below:
- Campaign Coin: ZIL
- Campaign Period: 31 August 2023, 10:00 UTC – 14 September 2023, 10:00 UTC
- Lockup Term Length: 14 days
- Rewards Rate: 14% p.a.
- Max. Allocation Per User: 300,000 ZIL
- Min. Allocation Per User: 1,500 ZIL
- Aggregate Campaign Cap: 8,500,000 ZIL
- Campaign Eligibility:
- Flash Rewards allocations will not count towards the tiered rewards quota; users who have reached their Tier 1 quota, but have not surpassed the Earn allocation maximum, are eligible for the Flash Rewards promotional rate.
- However, users who have reached the Earn allocation maximum will not be eligible to participate.
- Users are allowed one active Flash Rewards program at a time.
*The ZIL Flash Rewards campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, or Korea, and is not available for residents of countries in which Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
To find out more about the campaign, visit our Help Centre.
Zilliqa is a public, permissionless blockchain that was created to solve Ethereum’s scalability and transaction processing issues. It uses a process called sharding, which splits the network into smaller groups of nodes (referred to as shards), enabling the network to process multiple transactions in parallel and to increase the number of transactions it can support. ZIL is the native token that is behind the Zilliqa blockchain and it can be used to execute smart contracts, as a reward for mining or staking, and as a means of exchange to cover transaction costs and so forth.
Tap the ‘Flash Rewards’ banner on your App’s home screen and start earning now!
- The ZIL Flash Rewards Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users only.
- The ZIL Flash Rewards Campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, or countries in which Crypto Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
- The Campaign commences on 31 August 2023, 10:00 UTC and ends on 14 September 2023, 10:00 UTC, or when the aggregate Campaign cap of 8,500,000 ZIL has been reached, whichever occurs earlier.
- Users must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App to be eligible.
- Users who have already reached or exceeded their Earn allocation limits are ineligible.
- The principal and reward amounts will be automatically credited to the user’s Crypto.com App ZIL Wallet upon maturity.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the Campaign or amend the Campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- By accepting the rewards, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the Campaign.