After making the trip to the present from 370 years in the future, the Cyber Cubs have shed light on a new universe dubbed the Cronos Chain. It appears that there’s a great treasure lying within it! With the Cubs’ advanced knowledge and Loaded Lions’ tenacity, they’ll be able to harness this treasure to build an exceptional and prosperous civilisation.
The Loaded Lions and Cyber Cubs will be migrating from the Crypto.org Chain to the Cronos blockchain on 10 August 2022, 02:00 UTC, a historic event to be known as The Great CRO-ssing.
Why The Great CRO-ssing?
Thanks to the support of our Mane Netizens, the Loaded Lions and Cyber Cubs community has grown tremendously, and we hope to continuously improve our platform to ensure sustainable growth. Therefore, we need a network that enables us to offer better and more rewarding utilities for our community.
While the Crypto.org Chain has brought us to where we are today with fast and low transaction fees, Cronos will allow us to grow bigger with its scalability as an EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine).that is compatible with the Ethereum network and supports blockchain interoperability. Migrating to the Cronos network allows for easier integration and fosters more seamless access to the world of decentralised applications (DApps) there, including those for DeFi and NFTs. This will help the Loaded Lions team bring greater utilities to our holders. Learn more about Cronos here.
Benefits of The Great CRO-ssing
Given the potential of the Cronos blockchain, we want to introduce our flagship NFT collection—Loaded Lions—to the entire Cronos ecosystem, where Loaded Lions holders can look forward to Web3 integrations and partnerships, community grants, interactive experiences, and more. You also get to play a bigger role in growing the Loaded Lions and Cyber Cubs community within the Cronos ecosystem. Stay tuned for the fully updated roadmap soon.
How can Mane Netizens prepare for The Great CRO-ssing?
Every great historical event takes time and effort. To ensure that every one of our Mane Netizens safely and seamlessly migrates to the Cronos chain, please make sure of the following:
- Ensure your “Loaded Lion” NFT(s) (“Loaded Lions”) and “Cyber Cub” NFT(s) (“Cyber Cubs”) are in your Crypto.com NFT account by 10 August 2022, 02:00 UTC
- They should not be in an external wallet
- If you have any unopened “Loaded Lion” or “Cyber Cub” mystery packs, please open them by 10 August 2022, 02:00 UTC
What to expect during The Great CRO-ssing (for your Loaded Lions and Cyber Cubs NFTs)
- The Great CRO-ssing will begin on 10 August 2022, 02:00 UTC and last for approximately 5-10 hours depending on network conditions. Minting of the new Cronos NFTs may take longer.
- During The Great CRO-ssing:
- Your NFTs will temporarily disappear from your Crypto.com NFT account
- All listings and auctions involving these NFTs will be paused to ensure no transfer of ownership occurs during the migration
- The collection will be visible to users after the migration is complete. We will notify participants once it’s completed.
- After the migration to Cronos, your Loaded Lions NFT(s) will reappear in your Crypto.com NFT account
- For full details regarding The Great CRO-ssing, visit the Help Centre.
- Join us on Twitter for the latest updates on all things Loaded Lions, Cyber Cubs, and The Mane Net.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Are the “Loaded Lions” NFTs being moved off Crypto.com NFT?
The NFTs will remain in your Crypto.com NFT account and they will be available on the platform. The only difference is that they are now NFTs minted on the Cronos blockchain instead of the Crypto.org Chain. The Loaded Lions and Cyber Cubs collection is and will always be the flagship PFP project of Crypto.com NFT!
- What happens if my NFT is not on Crypto.com NFT at the time of The Great CRO-ssing?
If your “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” NFTs are not in your Crypto.com NFT account by 10 August 2022, 02:00 UTC, the NFTs will remain as Crypto.org Chain NFTs. Additionally, you will not be able to transfer them to Cronos by yourself to enjoy the benefits of The Great CRO-ssing.
We highly encourage users to deposit your withdrawn Lions and Cubs back to your Crypto.com NFT account for The Great CRO-ssing on 10 August 2022. However, we will arrange for additional migrations in the future. Should you miss The Great CRO-ssing, you can deposit your Lion or Cub back to your Crypto.com NFT account and we will migrate those NFTs over to the Cronos Chain in batches at the end of each month after the initial CRO-ssing.
- What happens to listed and auctioned NFTs at the time of The Great CRO-ssing
To ensure that no changes in NFT ownership occur during The Great CRO-ssing, we will be restricting auction dates for “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” NFTs to end no later than 10 August 2022, 0:00 UTC. All existing listings for the two collections will also be taken down right before The Great CRO-ssing.
You will have to re-list your “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” NFTs again after The Great CRO-ssing is complete.
- Where can we now buy and sell “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” NFTs?
Crypto.com NFT will still be the primary marketplace for all things Loaded Lions. There’s also the added benefit of being able to trade your Loaded Lions and Cyber Cubs on Cronos blockchain NFT marketplaces once the collections are listed there.
- How do I get my “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” on Cronos?
As The Great CRO-ssing moves the Lions and Cubs to the Cronos chain on the Crypto.com platform, you can withdraw them to any non-custodial wallet that supports Cronos. These include the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet app and DeFi Desktop Wallet. You may also download MetaMask and connect it to the Cronos Mainnet.
Download the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet App / DeFi Desktop Wallet here
Once your non-custodial wallet is set up, obtain its Cronos address for NFTs. You can then send your NFTs to this address. Here’s a tutorial on withdrawing collectibles from your Crypto.com NFT account.
Remember to select “Cronos” in the dropdown menu as the destination wallet when withdrawing your Lions and Cubs.
- Will collection histories and statistics be affected?
Collection-level statistics such as trading volume and trading activity will still be retained and accumulated. However, trading histories of individual NFTs before The Great CRO-ssing will no longer be available.
- What happens to “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” that remain on the Crypto.org Chain?
After The Great CRO-ssing, “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” still on the Crypto.org Chain will no longer be visible on Crypto.com NFT. They will be replaced by their new Cronos versions. The Crypto.org Chain-based versions of the NFTs will remain on-chain for approximately one week after The Great CRO-ssing, but they will eventually be burned.
- How will my privileged access rights be affected?
Privileges like early and exclusive access for drops on Crypto.com NFT will not be affected by The Great CRO-ssing. Users will still be required to hold their NFTs in their Crypto.com NFT account to access platform-specific features.
- Will access to gated Loaded Lions Discord channels be affected?
The Crypto.com NFT verification bot on Discord will be temporarily disabled while The Great CRO-ssing is taking place. Users who are already verified will not have to reconnect and re-verify their Crypto.com NFT account. They will continue to be able to access the gated channels during and after The Great CRO-ssing.
Additionally, we are currently working to add Discord verification for Loaded Lions and Cyber Cubs that are withdrawn to non-custodial wallets. Therefore, Mane Netizens who withdraw their “Loaded Lions” and “Cyber Cubs” NFTs from Crypto.com NFT will not be able to access the gated Discord channels.