The Ethereum Flash Rewards continues, and this time with a higher max allocation per user. Each user can allocate up to 1 ETH! Earn an attractive reward of 6% p.a. on ETH for a 30-day allocation. The promotion ends on 25 May 2023, or when the aggregate campaign cap of 2,600 ETH (approximately US$5 million worth of allocations) is met — so hurry and don’t miss out!
What is Flash Rewards?
Flash Rewards is a feature within Crypto Earn that allows users to earn a promotional rate on a specified token. The Flash Rewards rate for that token will only be available for a limited time, and users only have to lock up their allocations for specified term lengths (e.g., seven-day or 14-day terms).
ETH Flash Rewards Campaign
The campaign is only available for Crypto.com App users in select jurisdictions*. More details below:
- Campaign Coin: $ETH
- Campaign Period: 11 May 2023, 10:00 UTC – 25 May 2023, 10:00 UTC
- Lockup Term Length: 30 days
- Rewards Rate: 6% p.a.
- Max. Allocation Per User: 1 $ETH
- Min. Allocation Per User: 0.015 ETH
- Aggregate Campaign Cap: 2,600 ETH (approximately US$5 million worth of allocations)
- Campaign Eligibility:
- Flash Rewards allocations will not count towards the tiered rewards quota; users who have reached their Tier 1 quota, but have not surpassed the Earn allocation maximum, are eligible for the Flash Rewards promotional rate.
- However, users who have reached the Earn allocation maximum will not be eligible to participate.
- Users are allowed one active Flash Rewards program at a time.
*The ETH Flash Rewards campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, or Korea, and is not available for residents of countries in which Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
To find out more about the campaign, visit our Help Centre.
Ethereum is a technology for building apps and organisations, holding assets, transacting, and communicating without control by a central authority. Ether (ETH) is its native token. Since the completion of The Merge, Ethereum is now operating on a Proof of Stake (PoS) chain instead of a Proof of Work (PoW) chain. This will reduce its electrical consumption by 99.95%, leading to a more sustainable and eco-friendly Ethereum.
What is the Shanghai Upgrade?
The Ethereum Shanghai Upgrade is a hard fork which enables validators to withdraw staked ETH from the Beacon Chain as far back as December 2020, thus cashing out their rewards. The Shanghai Upgrade is another big step into full functionality of Ethereum’s PoS network. For the full details, check out the University article here.
Tap the ‘Flash Rewards’ banner on your App’s home screen and start earning now!
- The ETH Flash Rewards Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users only.
- The ETH Flash Rewards Campaign is not available for residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, or countries in which Crypto Earn is not available. (See here for more information.)
- The Campaign commences on 11 May 2023, 10:00 UTC and ends on 25 May 2023, 10:00 UTC, or when the aggregate Campaign cap of 2,600 ETH (approximately US$5 million worth of allocations) has been reached, whichever occurs earlier.
- Users must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App to be eligible.
- Users who have already reached or exceeded their Earn allocation limits are ineligible.
- The principal and reward amounts will be automatically credited to the user’s Crypto.com App ETH Wallet upon maturity.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the Campaign or amend the Campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- By accepting the rewards, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the Campaign.