The most highly anticipated crypto event of the year – the Merge, was completed when the Terminal Total Difficulty (TTD) of 58750000000000000000000 was achieved at the ETH mainnet block height of 15,537,393, 15 September 2022, 06:42:42 UTC.
Crypto.com has closely and carefully monitored the post-Merge situation, and found that the Ethereum Proof-of-Work chain has been successfully implemented. Thus, Crypto.com App and Exchange will be supporting the distribution and airdrop of EthereumPow tokens (ETHW).
Eligible users will be airdropped ETHW tokens in the ratio of 1 ETH : 1 ETHW according to the ETH balances in eligible users’ Crypto.com App Crypto Wallet and Crypto.com Exchange Spot Wallet, Margin Wallet and Derivatives Wallet, excluding any ETH loans if any, at the snapshot time of 15 September 2022, 06:42:42 UTC. The ETHW airdrop will be directly deposited into users’ Crypto Wallet in the Crypto.com App and Spot Wallet in the Crypto.com Exchange.
This process will take approximately 12 hours from when airdrop begins and we will update users once the distribution is complete and deposits and withdrawals for ETHW are enabled.
- Customers from some jurisdictions may not be eligible for the ETHW airdrop.
- Snapshot will include ETH balances in Crypto Wallet, Earn, and Credit in the Crypto.com App and the Spot, Margin and Derivatives Wallet (excluding any ETH loans if any) in the Crypto.com Exchange.
- Pending ETH transactions/open orders in the Crypto.com App at the snapshot time are excluded from the airdrop, including those in Crypto Wallet, Target Price Order, Recurring Buy and any pending Pay transactions.
- Pending ETH transactions/open orders in the Crypto.com Exchange Spot and Margin, and loaned ETH amounts from Margin Trading or Lending at the snapshot time are excluded from the airdrop. Benefits from loaned ETH amounts will also be excluded from the airdrop.
- Users with liability of ETH on Margin in the Crypto.com Exchange are required to return the forked token (ETHW)
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the airdrop rules at our sole discretion and shall not be liable should there be any changes made on the distribution plan governed by the EthereumPoW Network in relation to the airdrop.