We are pleased to announce that Apple Pay is now available to all users with an Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Card.
Pay safer and faster with Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is the easier, safer way to pay in stores, in selected apps and on participating websites with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac.*
You can quickly check out using the devices you carry every day. Apple Pay is also the safer and faster way to pay on participating websites and in selected apps because you no longer have to create an account or fill out lengthy forms.
Adding your Crypto.com Visa Card to Apple Pay is simple.* Here’s how to get started.
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the “+” sign.
- For Apple Watch, open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- On iPad, go to Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay” and tap “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- On your Mac model with Touch ID, go to System Preferences and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then select “Add Card”.
Reading this on a compatible Apple Pay device*?Add Card to Wallet Now
*For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105.
- Join us on Telegram, Discord, Reddit or Facebook Group to discuss with the Crypto.com community
- How to set up Apple Pay
- How to apply for a Crypto.com Visa Card
- Guide to Crypto.com Visa Card rewards & benefits
- Guide to staking CRO in the App and Exchange
- Apple Pay is only available for users holding an Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Card. To check if your Card is an Australia or Singapore-issued Card, go to the Card tab in the Crypto.com App, where it will display AUD or SGD based on the country of issue.
|Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards||Singapore-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards|
|Apple Pay available||Apple Pay NOT available|
|Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards||Apple Pay available|
|Singapore-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards||Apple Pay NOT available|
- Cardholders with Singapore-issued Crypto.com Visa Cards can opt to close their existing Card and switch over to the Australia-issued Crypto.com Visa Card by contacting us at [email protected] or via the in-app chat.
- Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites using Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps (requires iPhone 6 or later); with iPad Pro, iPad (fifth generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites using Safari; and with Mac (2012 or later) using Safari with an Apple Pay–enabled iPhone or Apple Watch. For a full list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/en-au/km207105.
- Cardholders using a virtual card on Apple Pay will not be able to complete contactless payments in-store that require a PIN, i.e. contactless transactions of more than A$200 in Australia or any other amount that the merchant might set. Please request for a physical card and activate it to receive a PIN.
- Apple Pay is provided by Apple Pty Limited and/or its affiliates (“Apple”), and the use of Apple Pay is subject to the terms and conditions of Apple, as updated or amended by Apple in its sole discretion from time to time.
- Crypto.com is entitled, in our sole discretion, to approve or reject the provisioning of any Crypto.com Visa Card to a user’s device and is not obligated to provide any reason for such approval or rejection.
- The Crypto.com Visa Card is issued by Foris GFS Australia Pty Ltd, holder of Australian Financial Services License No. 467462 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and pursuant to a principal license from Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd.
- The card rewards and benefits are dependent on the relevant card tier. Please visit Crypto.com Visa Card – Rewards & Benefits for more details.
- The use of the Crypto.com Visa Card, and the use of it through Apple Pay, are subject to and governed by the respective applicable terms and conditions of Crypto.com, as updated or amended by Crypto.com in our sole discretion from time to time.