Supercharger to Feature Shiden Network (SDN)
Deposit CRO and farm SDN with a USD 300,000 allocation
Crypto.com is pleased to announce that Shiden Network (SDN) will be listed on Supercharger, a one-click liquidity mining platform.
This time, we’ve allocated USD 300,000 for a 7-day Charging Period, so participants can enjoy higher APY and better rewards.
Sign up to the Crypto.com App or Crypto.com Exchange* to participate.
What is Shiden Network?
Shiden Network is a multi-chain dApp layer that supports smart contracts for Kusama Network. It supports both Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and WebAssembly (WASM) for Kusama Parachains. SDN is the native token that plays a key role in maintaining and operating the Shiden Network. It can be used for staking, rewarding nodes, paying for transaction fees, and rewarding dApp operators.
SDN on Supercharger
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive SDN as rewards for depositing CRO tokens into the Supercharger pool.
The SDN Supercharger event will commence on Sunday, 31 October 2021 in the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
Users who participated in the DYDX Supercharger event, which ends on 31 October at 02:00 UTC, can keep their CRO deposit in the Supercharger pool to be automatically carried over to the SDN event.
- Reward: USD 300,000 allocation
- Supported Deposit Token: CRO
- Event timeline:
Charging Period: 05:00 UTC, 31 October 2021 – 05:00 UTC, 7 November 2021
Reward Distribution: 03:00 UTC, 9 November 2021 – 03:00 UTC, 23 November 2021
i) Charging Duration (First 7 days)
Users can deposit and withdraw from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. The price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Reward Distribution Period (Next 14 days)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Reward Distribution Period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed daily during this 30-day period after accepting the reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the terms before the Reward Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your rewards here.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the Supercharger campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Participants’ deposits in Supercharger are automatically moved to the next event.
- Participants may withdraw their CRO deposits from the pool at any time.
- Participants can make multiple deposits throughout the duration of the event.
- CRO deposits in the Supercharger pool do not count as staking.
- Tokens deposited into Supercharger may be used in yield-generating DeFi protocols, including Crypto.com DeFi Swap.
- If the participant fails to accept their reward allocation before the Rewards Distribution Period begins, they will lose the portion of the reward that was scheduled to be distributed. They are still entitled to the remaining portion of their reward, and can redeem it by logging in to the Exchange and accepting their allocation.
For details, please refer to our Help Centre.
Get the Crypto.com App
Join over 10 million people on the world’s fastest growing crypto app.